Hertz ECX690.5 Energy 6x9" Coaxial Speakers
The Energy.5 ECX 690.5 car audio coaxial is a three-way coaxial, features a dome tweeter with high-energy magnet as well as a PEI supertweeter with built-in crossover, providing maximum efficiency and extended high-frequency response.
Its large motor assembly and rubber magnet cover ensure excellent mobile voice coil control and mechanical damping to the basket and motor structure, providing fluid, undistorted acoustic emission.
Power Handling - Peak W: 300
Power Handling - Continuous W: 100
Impedance Ω: 4
Frequency response Hz: 40 ÷ 23k
Sensitivity dB SPL: 95
Woofer size in: 6x9
Tweeter size mm: 40
Supertweeter size mm: 15
Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm: 25
Tweeter voice coil Ø mm: 20
Woofer magnet: High density flux ferrite
Tweeter magnet: High density flux ferrite
Woofer cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
Tweeter dome: PEI
Supertweeter dome: PEI
1. Water-repellent treated paper cone, butyl rubber surround.
2. Pure copper voice coil wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
3. Large motor assembly for excellent mobile voice coil control.
4. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
5. Rubber magnet cover provides damping to the basket and motor structure and protects from abrasions and damages.
6. DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
7. Tin-plated, high current terminals.
8. Silver-plated lead wires, for maximum reliability and conductivity.
9. Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
10. Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance.
11. Dome-cone tweeter with high energy neodymium magnet combined with a PEI supertweeter. The best possible efficiency and high frequency extension.
Verified by Klippel
The Klippel quality control system is our guarantee to always produce a product entirely in compliance with the most challenging international standards.